Collections Officers (5 vacancies) Professional1 week ago - Jobs Offers - Singapore - 17 views
- Interface with customers to actively solve credit and billing issues in a timely manner
- Maximise collection of payments from customers professionally
- Maintain efficient records of collection activities
- Handle customers' enquiries on contracts, billing, collection and payment-related issues
- Follow up and resolve outstanding issues promptly
- Identify and analyse potential bad debts and prepare justification for write-offs
- Monitor credit limit of accounts to ensure proper actions taken
- Min Diploma in any Business or Finance-related discipline
- At least 2 years of credit collection or accounts receivables experience
- Possess excellent interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills
- Meticulous, tactful and customer service oriented
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
Interested applicants kindly submit your resume in MS Word document to [email protected] Alternatively, you may fax your resume to us at 3151-8308.
We thank you in advance for your interest in applying for this position and shall get in touch with you as soon as you have been shortlisted.
EA Registration No: R1103530
EA Licence No: 05C3767
This ad has no reviews yet. Be the first to leave a review.