Terms & Conditions
Each of the terms mentioned below have in these Conditions of Sale of Postadverts Service (hereinafter the "Conditions") the following meanings:
- Announcement : refers to all the elements and data (visual, textual, sound, photographs, drawings), presented by an Advertiser editorial under his sole responsibility, in order to buy, rent or sell a product or service and broadcast on the Website and Mobile Site.
- Advertiser : means any natural or legal person, who holds an account and having submitted an announcement, from it, on the Website. Any Advertiser must be connected to the Personal Account for deposit and or manage its ads. Ad first deposit automatically entails the establishment of a Personal Account to the Advertiser.
- Personal Account : refers to the free space than any Advertiser must create and which it should connect from the Website to disseminate, manage and view its ads.
- Postadverts : means the company that publishes and operates the Website and Mobile Site Postadverts, based in the United Kingdom.
- Customer Service : Postadverts, means the department to which the Advertiser may obtain further information. This service can be contacted via email by clicking the link on the Website and Mobile Site.
- Postadverts Service : Postadverts, means the services made available to Users and Advertisers on the Website and Mobile Site.
- Website : means the website operated by Postadverts, accessed mainly from the URL http://postadverts.com and allowing Users and Advertisers to access the Service via internet Postadverts.
- User : any visitor with access to Postadverts Service via the Website and Mobile Site and Consultant Service Postadverts accessible from different media.
These Terms and Conditions Of Use establish the contractual conditions applicable to any subscription by an Advertiser connected to its Personal Account from the Website and Mobile Site.
Any use of the website by an Advertiser is full acceptance of the current Terms.
Responsibility for Postadverts can not be held liable for non-performance or improper performance of due control, either because of the Advertiser, or a case of major force.
Modification of these terms
Postadverts reserves the right, at any time, to modify all or part of the Terms and Conditions.
Advertisers are advised to consult the Terms to be aware of the changes.
How do I get banned really quickly?
Do not post duplicate ads or images. This will have a negative impact for your website. We delete duplicate Ads and images.
Post 1 x Ad within your own City or Region.
Adult and Escorts
We do not allow any adult and /or escort ads on postadverts.com. This relates to any ads, which would be considered non-family safe.
Do not post offensive images
Should you post ads, which includes any of the below topics, you will be IP banned forever.
Air guns, replica guns, paintball guns
Any form of ATM cards
Any form of hunting equipment
Anything which would be considered stolen
Blood, donor, surrogacy
Bongs or water pipes
Cigarettes and tobacco
Drug enhancing viagra etc
Fake, replica or anything violating trademarks
Firearms and ammunition
Fireworks any type
Identifiable money scams
Monkeys (the law varies in countries, but we like animals and think these should be left in the wild)
Stocks bonds or any trading securities
Weapons including any knives
Anything else, which we would consider questionable and unlawful.
Do not think for one moment that by purchasing any paid advertisement relating to the above topics that your ad will be approved and/or accepted. The payment will be reversed and you will simply lose your payment gateway charges.
If part of the Terms should be illegal, invalid or unenforceable for any reason whatsoever, the provisions in question would be deemed unwritten, without questioning the validity of the remaining provisions will continue to apply between Advertisers and Postadverts.
Any complaints should be addressed to Customer Service Postadverts.